Friday, June 5, 2009

Forester's Wish Freebie 2: QuickpageS from Ann and Heather!

first a HUGE thank you to all of you who have supporter Forester and his family buying the collab collection or quickpage sets!

next...the random winner getting $5.00 to grab something in the Foresters Wish store that you didn't get before is...

cmc
(please email me at tcigt@mac.com so I can get your gift code to you)

ok...for today's freebie!!! OH freebieS!!! There are two quickpages today...one that is perfect for Disney pages which this collab is full of neat touches to make a perfect Disney album BUT even if Disney photos are not on your to-scrap list, this collab will make whimsical and beautiful pages regardless!!!

the first page is from Ann...
***link has expired***

this double page is from HeatherB...


***link has expired***

Have a GREAT Saturday!!!

21 comments:

  1. Thanks for the QPs, just opened up the kit and it's awesome. Also went over to read Forester's blog stories last night. Treatments have come a long way since my mom's brain tumor 12 years ago, but they still have a much longer way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful. I bought the kit yesterday, the QPs are an amazing bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages ladies. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both.. thank you so much! sorry I missed the 1st day but I'll be buying the kit so I guess I'll just have to make my own pages :) All the best for Forester.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the awesome QPs!! I can't wait to come home from work tonight to open this awesome kit & start playing!!

    What an awesome way to help Forester's family!! Great job ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the wonderful quick pages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the wonderful qps :)
    Have a nice week-end :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for these pretty pages! What a fabulous way to help this family. Like Anita I missed day 1 but I think I can scrap-lift it, I just bought the kit. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pages, I adore the Disney themed one - have been needing that! Thanks again to all of the wonderful people doing this for Forester!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great kit and great cause. Love the QPs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2 more fabulous pages! You ladies areso talented. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pages! and you all are so amazing for doing this!! off to check out this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so very, very much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful cause, kit and free QPs too!! Thank you to all the designers who have generously shared their time and talents! Prayers and good thoughts to Forester and his family

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am continually amazed at the generosity of the digital community. I d/l the HUGE kit yesterday and am really looking forward to working with it :) TY again!! Trina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, this kit and QP's are awesome! Thank you for the freebies! I am off to go buy this set! What a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, awesome kit and pages...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Picking them up! THANK YOU! I'll be sure to keep my eyes on this site!

    ReplyDelete