Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Forester's Wish


each day from June 6th (Saturday) to June 12th (Friday) visit the blog
for links to free quickpages or goodies!!!
the links will be active for a full 24 hours each time so be sure to check back

EVERYONE WHO PURCHASES THIS COLLAB BY
FRIDAY THE 12TH
will be put into a random drawing to receive gift certificates from several of the contributing designers...for sure one winner will get $10 from each of these designers- As You Wish Designs, Britt-ish Designs, Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley, Holly Designs, MK Designs, K Studio, silversword71 and several others but I want to be sure before I promise them!!!

this collab has fantastic papers, elements and extras!
we hope you love it as much as all of us involved making it and creating with it do!!!

thank you for supporting this precious boy and his fight against cancer!

5 comments:

  1. Just picked it up! I am so excited to use it. We are heading to Disney for our first time at the end of August beginning of September. I am so glad the proceeds are going to a great cause. The kit is just stunning. Thanks to all the designers for their hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh have fun! thanks so much and we would LOVE to share in your fun trip and digilayouts when you play with this collab :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Beckie!!! the first quickpage freebie is up here at the blog and if you comment up there you will be in the days drawing for tomorrow a.m. to get $5 to the Foresters Wish store :) I just added that and didn't want you to miss it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My own son suffers from a genetical illness.
    Thank you for what you have done.It reachs me deeply in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I have 2 Disney trips to scrap - so now I am really motivated, and such a great cause. Thanks to all who contributed!

    ReplyDelete