Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Forester's Wish Freebie 5: Quickpage from Raji and Heather!

before I share the fun freebies for today...I am happy to announce our comment winner from yesterday!

Nancy (please email me at tcigt@mac.com so I can get your coupon to you)

today we are giving away two again... a single page from Raji and another double page spread from Heather (the links will be active for 24 hours)

from Raji...

***link has expired***

from Heather...
***link has expired***

thank you so much for your support! we hope you are enjoying these quickpages!

leave a comment here and be in a drawing for $5 to Forester's Wish store.

22 comments:

  1. Oh wow! More amazing QPs! I may get my 2008 WDW trip done before 2010 now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pages - can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful cause and everything is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pages, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are so gorgeous...all of them are! I love this kit so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful! Now I will HAVE to go to DW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cute !!! I am soo excited to use them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found this site and this is awesome ... will the pages that people miss be available for purchase also at the end of the week? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The QPs keep getting better and better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW...a whole album of great QPs! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the wonderful quickpages and for supporting a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  12. another great set of QP's. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the quick pages they are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes...the pages that are missed will be for sale in the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. fantastic...thank you! I grabbed the kit and it is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful quickpages. Love the skill of all the designers in the fabulous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much - the pages continue to be so unbelievably cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the wonderful quick pages!

    ReplyDelete
  19. HOORAY! Thank you!! :D I'm having SO much fun with this kit and all the quick pages!

    ReplyDelete